This beautifully hand painted ceramic tile features the PS Waverley. Built in Glasgow in 1946, it sailed from Craigendoran on the Firth of Clyde to Arrochar on Loch Long for nearly 30 years until retirement in 1973. She is now enjoying her retirement on the banks of her birthplace, on the Firth of Clyde.
Each piece by Elspeth Gardener is individually hand painted to the highest standard and is sold ready to hang.
Dimensions: Square 6" x 6"T
Horizontal: 4" x 8"
The last seagoing passenger carrying paddle steamer in the world